Overview: The Sales and Marketing Coordinator supports the sales strategy of the company by optimizing new home sales and the customer experience for all Cambridge Homes communities. The position will maintain and promote the company’s image in a positive and professional manner at all levels of contact and be knowledgeable of company product and community amenities Reports to Marketing Director Manage Online Web Presence
o Provide same day, immediate email/phone response to all online leads. o Qualify online leads and follow-up accordingly. o Follow-up with online prospects to hand off to Community Sales Managers o Send handoff email to appropriate Community Sales Managers
- Send email blasts to prospects and Realtors
- Provide reporting to ownership team on lead to appointment online conversions
- Monitor website data including pricing, renderings, community information, plan information, and photography
- Monitor websites that feature our products for accuracy
Support Sales Team
- Update, maintain and organize sales collateral for all communities
- Order signage and any other promotional items for the community
- Order photography sessions for models and completed homes as required
- Update website with new pricing and floor plans when necessary
- Clean sales models of all outdated collateral
Manage Social Media
- Post content – photos, promotions, events content from Cambridge Homes social media channels
- Facebook ads – coordinate the placement of ads targeted by demographic or geographic segment.
- Assist in planning and execution of community events
- Contacting and securing vendors
- Coordinating event marketing efforts
- Attending event to assist with catering set up, execution and clean up
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Enjoy sales and marketing activities
- High energy, positive “can do” attitude
- Detail oriented and outstanding follow up skills
- Excellent writing and telephone communication skills
- Must be able to work in an unstructured environment and quickly tackle ad-hoc projects with minimal supervision and a flexible schedule
- Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, and social media experience preferred
- Professionally perform multiple, detailed-oriented tasks with simultaneous deadlines
- Possess strong work ethic, integrity and loyalty
- Team player with the ability to work well under pressure
If interested, please send your resume to email@example.com
The much anticipated wait is over! Come visit us at our new model home located in the Frisco master-planned community, The Canals at Grand Park! The community is located at the intersection of Cotton Gin and Legacy, and features beautiful canals, lush pocket parks, and a mixed-use of townhomes and single-family homes, to commercial and urban living!
Cambridge Homes is building beautiful Villa Homes, which are patio-homes located in the North section of the community. 45′ and 55′ home types are available with a variety of 1- and 2-story floor plans to choose from complete with structural options to personalize your own home to fit your wants and needs! Authentic architectural styles are available per plan design and feature styles such as European Romantic, French Eclectic, and New Orleans! Our introductory prices are starting from $395,990, and lots are already filling up fast!
The model home is located at 4170 Harvest Lane, Frisco 75034 and open daily from 10am – 6pm Monday thru Saturday, and Noon – 6pm on Sundays. Stop by and see us soon! Click here to make an appointment.
Happy Fall Y’all! Even though it’s a mere 90 degrees in DFW on the first day of Autumn did not stop us from pulling out our cutest cardigans while sipping on the official drink of Fall: Pumpkin Spice Latte.
Although Texas weather generally ranges from hot, not so hot, and warm below is a list of great tips and tricks to Fall-proof your home and get ready for a new season!
Click here to view 30 Smart Tips to Get Your Home Ready for Fall by lifehack.org
Join the conversation and tell us what your favorite tip is on our Facebook page. Want more? Follow us on Pinterest for more tips and ideas you’ll Fall for (see what we did there?)
Located at the southwest corner of Church Road and Skillman Street in Dallas is the intimate community of Bordeaux at Lake Highlands. With its convenient location, mature landscape and minutes from community parks, Bordeaux at Lake Highlands is a luxury home community with a family-friendly neighborhood feel. Just two miles from both Hwy 75 and I-635, Bordeaux residents are minutes away from White Rock Lake, the Dallas Arboretum and DART. K-12 students attend Richardson ISD schools which have achieved exemplary status.
9172 Vintage Oaks – $779,990 – Available Now!
Cambridge Homes has introduced new designs specifically for this charming community. All homes feature an updated take on traditional, Old World styles complete with hardwood flooring, quartz and granite countertops and luxury architectural features. All plans feature two-stories with options for 3-5 bedrooms, game room, dining, and study. Each home site includes a fenced back yard.
9135 Sauternes – $699,990 – Available Now!
With only 10 lots available home prices start in the high $600s and range from 3320 – 4026 square feet. Two homes are ready for a quick move-in; 9172 Vintage Oaks and 9135 Sauternes. Six homes are currently under construction and estimated to be completed and move-in ready by the end of the year.
For the September incentive, please contact Micah Blair at 972-535-2537 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information on Bordeaux at Lake Highlands, please visit our website at www.cambridgehomes.com